Price € 1.495 p.m.
What a wonderful place to live. This beautiful upholstered monumental and fully renovated apartment of no less than 100m2 is located in the middle of the old village of Maarssen.
The living room has a wooden floor and a new open kitchen with all appliances. On the first floor are 2 spacious bedrooms. Fresh new bathroom with rain shower and double sink. Separate toilet. Washing machine connection available. Furthermore, the lovely roof terrace can be reached from this floor. This object has its own entrance.
We are specialized in renting objects to expats stationed in the Netherlands.
- Minimum rental period of 12 months for a temporary period
- Income requirement: gross monthly salary is at least 3x the monthly rent
- Rent is excluding gas/city heating, water, electricity, internet/ TV and municipal taxes (user part)
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- House sharing is not allowed
- This property does not have a definitive energy certificate
- Upon owners approval
- Deposit equals two months’ rent
This information and all pictures have been compiled by us with the necessary care. No liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Published measurements are not measured NEN