Price € 1.375 p.m.
Furnished 1 bedroom apartment, restored under the supervision of historic preservation located in the center of Utrecht. The Domplein and the Nieuwegracht, shops and restaurants within walking distance.
For rent for one working expat!
Ground floor: entrance hall with beautiful staircase.
Entrance, spacious living room with lots of light by three very high windows, walk through to the semi-open kitchen with stone worktop, 4-burner stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher.
Bedroom with two closets and bathroom with shower and sink. There is a separate toilet.
We are specialized in renting objects to expats stationed in the Netherlands.
- Minimum rental period of 12 months for a temporary period
- Income requirement: gross monthly salary is at least 3x the monthly rent
- Rent is excluding gas/city heating, water, electricity, internet/ TV and municipal taxes (user part)
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- House sharing is not allowed
- This property does not have a definitive energy certificate
- Upon owners approval
- Deposit equals two months’ rent
This information and all pictures have been compiled by us with the necessary care. No liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Published measurements are not measured NEN