Price € 1.350 p.m.
Quietly located and yet very central, high-quality furnished one-bedroom apartment with terrace, on the Brugsteeg, on the Oosterkade in Utrecht.
This project was realized in 2014 on the Brugsteeg / Oosterkade within walking distance of Vaartsche Rijn station and the center of Utrecht. The apartment complex is located in a courtyard that guarantees privacy for the residents.
The Ledig Erf is 250 meters away, with several nice restaurants and bars. The Twijnstraat, 300 meters away, offers a wide variety of shops.
hall, living room with an open kitchen complete with a dishwasher, combi oven, gas hob, cooker, fridge, and freezer. From the living room, you have access to the adjacent terrace. The bedroom has a double bed and a spacious wardrobe. The modern bathroom, with mosaic wall tiles and wood-look floors, has a toilet, sink and walk-in shower.
The apartment is fully furnished with modern and neutral furniture. The spacious pantry is equipped with a washing machine and dryer.
We are specialized in renting objects to expats stationed in the Netherlands.
- Minimum rental period of 12 months for a temporary period
- Income requirement: gross monthly salary is at least 3x the monthly rent
- Rent is excluding gas/city heating, water, electricity, internet/ TV and municipal taxes (user part)
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- House sharing is not allowed
- This property does not have a definitive energy certificate
- Upon owners approval
- Deposit equals two months’ rent
This information and all pictures have been compiled by us with the necessary care. No liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Published measurements are not measured NEN