Price € 1.350 p.m.
In the much-loved and quiet residential area "Welgelegen", you will find this well-maintained and nice 3-room apartment. Located on the first floor, the apartment has a beautiful view of the greenery. On the ground floor the apartment has a large private storage room. In the vicinity there are various shops for all daily groceries such as a supermarket, drugstore, butcher and bakery. In addition, there are good primary schools and various cozy restaurants in the area. The property has a good location in relation to the highways A2 and A12 and Utrecht Central Station.
Entrance, hall, toilet with washbasin. A light and spacious living and dining room. Separate kitchen with various modern appliances. A bedroom at the front with a double bed, cupboards and a balcony. A second (bed) room at the back.
We are specialized in renting objects to expats stationed in the Netherlands.
- Minimum rental period of 12 months for a temporary period
- Income requirement: gross monthly salary is at least 3x the monthly rent
- Rent is excluding gas/city heating, water, electricity, internet/ TV and municipal taxes (user part)
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- House sharing is not allowed
- This property does not have a definitive energy certificate
- Upon owners approval
- Deposit equals two months’ rent
This information and all pictures have been compiled by us with the necessary care. No liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Published measurements are not measured NEN