Price € 1.250 p.m.
Renovated furnished 1-bedroom apartment in a monumental building, located just at stone's throw from the Domtower and at walking distance from the central station, restaurants, bars and shops, really in the middle of the old center of Utrecht!
From the living room you will have a great view to the Domtower. The apartment is high and has large windows, therefore it's very light and the good layout of the apartment and the spacious bedroom make it a very nice apartment.
Central entrance and staircase to the apartments. On the ground floor there is space to park bicycles inside. There is also a storage room (~3 m2) on the ground floor. The apartment itself is located on the second and highest floor.
Entrance to apartment, living room, modern open kitchen, renovated bathroom, spacious bedroom.
We are specialized in renting objects to expats stationed in the Netherlands.
- Minimum rental period of 12 months for a temporary period
- Income requirement: gross monthly salary is at least 3x the monthly rent
- Rent is excluding gas/city heating, water, electricity, internet/ TV and municipal taxes (user part)
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- House sharing is not allowed
- This property does not have a definitive energy certificate
- Upon owners approval
- Deposit equals two months’ rent
This information and all pictures have been compiled by us with the necessary care. No liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Published measurements are not measured NEN