Price € 2.595 p.m.
This renovated semi-furnished house with four bedrooms a garden and a roof terrace is located in the neighborhood Wittevrouwen. Wittevrouwen is a very popular neighborhood in Utrecht with various schools, shops, nice restaurants, and the old city center and the train station within walking distance. The Griftpark is also nearby. The district is easily accessible by public transport and the connection to various highways is excellent.
hall, toilet, spacious modern open kitchen with all built-in appliances, dining/living room with piano, lounge/TV room, playroom for kids, access to the garden.
landing, one spacious bedroom and a bedroom/ study; this bedroom gives access to the roof terrace, modern bathroom with bathtub, shower and sink, separate toilet, laundry area.
landing, 2 bedrooms, one of them with an own sink.
We are specialized in renting objects to expats stationed in the Netherlands.
- Minimum rental period of 12 months for a temporary period
- Income requirement: gross monthly salary is at least 3x the monthly rent
- Rent is excluding gas/city heating, water, electricity, internet/ TV and municipal taxes (user part)
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- House sharing is not allowed
- This property does not have a definitive energy certificate
- Upon owners approval
- Deposit equals two months rent
This information and all pictures have been compiled by us with the necessary care. No liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Published measurements are not measured NEN