Price € 1.250 p.m.
Fully furnished canal side apartment, located in a well maintained apartment building, very popular with expats. This apartment is located in the characteristic old city center, where Utrecht's most famous museums, many nice restaurants, trendy wine bars and special shops can be found.
Living room has a wooden floor, fully equipped modern kitchen, bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
Bedroom with a double bed and wardrobe.
Available for 1 person.
We are specialized in renting objects to expats stationed in the Netherlands.
- Minimum rental period of 12 months for a temporary period
- Income requirement: gross monthly salary is at least 3x the monthly rent
- Rent is excluding gas/city heating, water, electricity, internet/ TV and municipal taxes (user part)
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- This property does not have a definitive energy certificate
- Upon owners approval
- Deposit equals two months’ rent
This information and all pictures have been compiled by us with the necessary care. No liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Published measurements are not measured NEN