Price € 1.495 p.m.
Beautiful home with original 1930’s style details, located near the lovely Wilhelminapark.
The city center is only 5 minutes away, Utrecht Centraal train station 10. Daily groceries are just around the corner. Perfect connection to highways A2, A12 and A27 as well.
90 square meters (three floors) of perfectly finished living space, with courtyard and shed. Double glazed windows throughout, as well as original stained glass doors.
First (ground) floor:
- Large hallway, with entry to the basement (lots of storage space)
- Large study (or bedroom) (12m2) with large closet
- En suite room (18m2), original marble fireplace, 2 large closets, stained glass en suite doors to large dining room
- Dining room (20m2) with open kitchen; complete with an oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, and lots of storage. Large doors opening to the courtyard.
- Spacious courtyard with a bicycle shed, perfect for dining outside, parties etc.
- Staircase to the second floor
- Large (11m2), luxurious bathroom. Shower, separate bath, large sink with big cupboards, 2 design radiators, toilet, big closet with washing machine and dryer
- Staircase to the third floor
- Landing with skylight
- Spacious bedroom (15m2) with large, sliding door wardrobe.
This object is for rent for one person or a couple.
We are specialized in renting objects to expats stationed in the Netherlands.
- Minimum rental period of 12 months for a temporary period
- Income requirement: gross monthly salary is at least 3x the monthly rent
- Rent is excluding gas/city heating, water, electricity, internet/ TV and municipal taxes (user part)
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- House sharing is not allowed
- This property does not have a definitive energy certificate
- Upon owners approval
- Deposit equals two months’ rent
This information and all pictures have been compiled by us with the necessary care. No liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Published measurements are not measured NEN