Price € 2.250 p.m.
This, in 2018, fully renovated partly furnished house with four bedrooms and a sunny garden is located in the neighborhood Tuinwijk Oost. Tuinwijk Oost is a very popular neighborhood in Utrecht with various schools, shops, nice restaurants, and the old city center and the train station within easy reach. The Griftpark which is a minutes’ walk even holds a petting zoo. The district is easily accessible by public transport and the connection to various highways is excellent.
hall, toilet, spacious modern half open kitchen with all built-in appliances and acces to the garden, dining/living room with white wash wooden floors, access to the garden.
landing, two spacious bedrooms, one smaller bedroom, modern bathroom with shower, sink and toilet.
landing, 1 bedroom/study, laundry area with washer and drier.
We are specialized in renting objects to expats stationed in the Netherlands.
- Minimum rental period of 12 months for a temporary period
- Income requirement: gross monthly salary is at least 3x the monthly rent
- Rent is excluding gas/city heating, water, electricity, internet/ TV and municipal taxes (user part)
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- House sharing is not allowed
- This property does not have a definitive energy certificate
- Upon owners approval
- Deposit equals two months rent
This information and all pictures have been compiled by us with the necessary care. No liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Published measurements are not measured NEN