Price € 1.450 p.m.
Characteristic and furnished apartment available. Located on one of the most beautiful locations in the Utrecht city center (Museumkwartier) where it is a quiet place to live with all the facilities that the city has to offer within reach.
Spacious and bright living room with open kitchen. The kitchen is equipped with an induction hob, dishwasher, oven and fridge with freezer compartment, utility room with washing machine and dryer. At the back of the apartment is the bedroom, bathroom and separate toilet. The bathroom has a large shower and sink.
We are specialized in renting objects to expats stationed in the Netherlands.
- Minimum rental period of 12 months for a temporary period
- Income requirement: gross monthly salary is at least 3x the monthly rent
- Rent is excluding gas/city heating, water, electricity, internet/ TV and municipal taxes (user part)
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- House sharing is not allowed
- This property does not have a definitive energy certificate
- Upon owners approval
- Deposit equals two months’ rent
This information and all pictures have been compiled by us with the necessary care. No liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Published measurements are not measured NEN