Price € 1.350 p.m.
Beautifully renovated ground floor apartment. This former design-studio off Rietveld is built with materials off the highest quality!
Street and district:
Ooftstraat is a quiet street in the popular Wittevrouwen district. The lively district houses cozy restaurants, the famous ice cream parlor "Roberto". The Biltstraat around the corner with a delicious bakery, greengrocer and supermarket completes the district. There is also a fast connection with various ways for both public transport and highways.
Layout; Living room with beautiful wooden floor, open kitchen with appliances. Bedroom with bed (1.40m / 2.00m) and closet. Bathroom with shower, toilet and washbasins. Washing machine and dryer available. Lovely patio garden.
This object is only for rent for 1 working expat!
We are specialized in renting objects to expats.
- Maximum rental period is 24 months
- Minimum rental period of 12 months for a temporary period
- Income requirement: at least 3 times the monthly rent
- Rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes
- Costs for utilities; fixed amount off € 175,00 per month
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- Deposit 2 months rent
- This property does not have a definitive energy certificate
- Restriction by owner
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. No liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Published measurements are not measured NEN