Price € 1.750 p.m.
Luxury one bedroom apartment with balcony on the first floor located on the Oudegracht, the most famous canal of Utrecht. The canals and wharfs of Utrecht on this scale are unique in the world. Today many of these wharfs have been converted into restaurants and cafés. This apartment is within walking distance of the Central Station.
This property is a national as well as a municipality monument and has been completely renovated while maintaining the old details. Living room with antique marble fireplace (not for use), modern kitchen with all appliances and a modern bathroom with shower/bath combination.
Entrance, landing, living/dining room, modern kitchen, bedroom with access to balcony, modern bathroom.
We are specialized in renting objects to expats stationed in the Netherlands.
- Minimum rental period of 12 months for a temporary period
- Income requirement: gross monthly salary is at least 3x the monthly rent
- Rent is excluding gas/city heating, water, electricity, internet/ TV and municipal taxes (user part)
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- House sharing is not allowed
- This property does have a definitive energy certificate B
- Upon owners approval
- Possible to rent this apartment furnished (additional costs)
- Deposit equals one month rent, based on semi-furnished
- Deposit equals two months rent- based on furnished
This information and all pictures have been compiled by us with the necessary care. No liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Published measurements are not measured NEN