Price € 1.575 p.m.
Brand new furnished apartment located in the popular Wittenvrouwen district in Utrecht. The house was completely renovated at the beginning of this year and is located on the second floor. In the immediate vicinity are public transport, shops, terraces and several supermarkets. Also within walking distance of the Griftpark and the city center.
Entrance, common hall with staircase.
Entrance, separate toilet, a spacious multifunctional living room with open kitchen. Living room is finished with authentic ornaments.
The L-shaped kitchen is equipped with all appliances with a balcony at the front that catches the evening sun.
At the rear of the apartment are two rooms with lots of light.One bedroom and one closetroom.
Both rooms offer access to a spacious balcony with an unobstructed view. Bathroom with rain shower, sink and washing machine connection.
- whole house has wooden floor
- fully furnished
- top location
- area approximately 60 m2
We are specialized in renting objects to expats stationed in the Netherlands.
- Minimum rental period of 12 months for a temporary period
- Income requirement: gross monthly salary is at least 3x the monthly rent
- Rent is excluding gas/city heating, water, electricity, internet/ TV and municipal taxes (user part)
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- House sharing is not allowed
- This property does not have a definitive energy certificate
- Upon owners approval
- Deposit equals two months’ rent
This information and all pictures have been compiled by us with the necessary care. No liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Published measurements are not measured NEN