Price € 1.750 p.m.
Furnished apartment in the center of Utrecht.
The house is around the corner from the historic old canal, Oudegracht, with many cafes, restaurants, shops and other. Off course within walking distance of Neude, Janskerkhof and the Dom. Within cycling distance are the different city parks to enjoy in the summer.
Characteristic living room and open kitchen. The living room has original wooden beams and a marble fireplace. A modern kitchen has been created at the back of the apartment. This is equipped with all equipment.
Next to the living you can enter the bedroom. This has an ensuite bathroom with shower and sink.
- delivery in consultation
- wooden floor
- fully furnished
- unique terrace
- ideal for one person or couple
We are specialized in renting objects to expats.
- Minimum rental period of 12 months for a temporary period
- Income requirement: at least 3 times the monthly rent
- Rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- Not suitable for sharing
- This property does not have a definitive energy certificate
- Restriction by owner
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. No liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Published measurements are not measured NEN