Huurprijs € 3.500 p.m.
Country Estate Vollenhoven ((right side), situated in De Bilt only 3 km outside of Utrecht, is a fine example of one of the first country house of the Stichtse Lustwarande. The estate, which dates back to the 17th century, was designed in an English landscape style in the first decade of 1800 and has since remained largely unchanged. Vollenhoven is therefore one of the few Dutch estates with many of its original features still intact. In 1997 Vollenhoven received the status of a protected monument. The property has a historical atmosphere.
- Large private garden, situated in a historical park (28ha)
- Water view
- Park view
- Parking place for 15 cars
- Garage for two cars
- Floor space: 750m2
- Partly furnished
- 6 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Kitchen: dishwasher, cooker, oven and fridge
- Interior: wood floors, fireplace, historical hall and dining room
- Dining room suitable for board meetings and business dinners
- Vollenhoven is easily accessible by car, bike or public transport
- Schiphol Airport: 45 minutes by car or 1 hour by public transport
- Centre of Utrecht: 15 minutes by bus
- International School Utrecht: primary and secondary school 6 km
The rent mentioned is based on a minimum of one year. Note: If the rental period is less than 1 year (in agreement with the owner), there may be a surcharge.
We charge no brokerage fee. However, there are administrative / contract costs of 275.00 excluding 21 % VAT .
The information in this site is not legally binding. Restriction owner.
We are specialized in renting objects to expats.
- Minimum rental period of 12 months for a temporary period
- Income requirement: at least 3 times the monthly rent
- Rent is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet, TV and municipal taxes
- No pets allowed
- Smoking is not permitted
- Not suitable for sharing
- This property does not have a definitive energy certificate
- Restriction by owner
This information has been compiled by us with the necessary care. No liability is accepted for any incompleteness, inaccuracy or otherwise, or the consequences thereof. All sizes and dimensions are indicative.
Published measurements are not measured NEN