Huurprijs € 1.495 p.m.
Fully furnished loft apartments for a stay from two nights to one year
Whether you’re an expat and temporarily living in the Netherlands, your own home is being refurbished or you’re between houses, this is the place for you when you are looking for carefree and temporary housing.
In your stay are covered: costs for energy, gas, water, TV and Internet. Weekly cleaning (Short Stay) or a monthly cleaning (Long Stay) included.
You can use the central laundry room for washing, drying and ironing.
If you don’t feel like cooking you are welcome to visit the café restaurant Lounge &Food.
Conveniently a shopping center with supermarkets, fresh markets, restaurants, cinema and so forth are a minute walk and just around the corner.
The important features of the City Lofts:
- 25 City Lofts varying from 30m2 to 40m2
- Fully furnished and your own balcony
- Comfortable beds, air-conditioning, ultra quick Wi-Fi
- Your own kitchen equipped with cooking plate and dishwasher
- Short Stay: weekly cleaning included. Long Stay: monthly cleaning included.
- Situated directly next to Houten train station
- Utrecht Central can be reached within 10 minutes, Amsterdam and Den Bosch in 40 minutes
- A27 and A12 highway easy to get to by car and from there to the rest of The Netherlands
- A parking spot can be arranged for you, free of charge!
- Fixed costs: gas, water, electric, TV and Internet are included.
Prices include VAT and excl. 4% tourist tax (no city tax applicable if you register at the address)
Standard loft XL loft
1-2 months: € 1695,- per month € 1895,- per month
3-4 months: € 1485,- € 1685,-
5-6 months: € 1335,- € 1535,-
7-8 months: from € 1295,- from € 1495,-
These prices are based on occupancy by 1 person. A fee of €5,- per night applies to a second person over the age of 12.